Wednesday, May 4, 2011

BABY BOOMER!

Coming of age............ really?! Not! Growing up I found that if I agreed and smiled I got lots, if it was to my Dad, a wonderful man, both Mother and Father gave in to their little girl! lol, So fun, being the only child, I could do no wrong! And of course that goes forward til today. LOL, When I was younger, home with the folks, playing golf everyday, going thru the school thing, playing a lot! No chores, all I had to do was whine a little, try a little , then Mom would do it anyway! Oh such a bad child! lol (smart too!) I loved school! I loved to read, I loved to golf,(Dad was the golf professional at the Logan Gold and Country Club for about 18yrs or so). Diving golf carts back and forth to the course from our garage where they were kept until the club got big enough to build a shed and a Pro shop! What a great time, tennis, school, cars, bikes, play fun! You could walk by your self, you could take the bus to town meet friends go to movies for .25! with popcorn! You could go shopping at the stores and just say "Put it on Dads account!" Wow! Cars were the death of me, it meant more freedom! More exploring! Woops! lots of stuff! Still School was fun, boys were great and then there was College to get ready for. Something my folks did more than me, I just thought everyday was a fun day! Still do! It was a golden time, the spring of my life! I love it! The memories are great! The friends are still there and greater! And the ride goes on!

No comments:

Post a Comment